Do you consider yourself a result driven person?
Can you organize to improve product quantity as well as quality?
Are you a people person – who can create or maintain a tight team?
Do you enjoy the challenge of figuring out a production plan and then overseeing its execution to a successful result?
IF THIS SOUNDS OF INTEREST TO YOU, - PLEASE READ ON -
DO YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Production Driven
- Natural Puzzler solver
- Strong work Ethic
- Passionate and Capable of Motivating a Team
- High Care-factor for customers
- Excellent Communication (Verbal AND Written)
- Able to work up and carry out short term and longer-term planning.
If yes, and you want to be part of a real team that makes a difference, while making a good living - please continue reading.
My name is Kareem Abouzeid. I started working on cars in my garage over 30 years ago. I've worked for several successful independent and dealership body shops prior to starting Knockout Collision Repair back in 1999. Over 20 years ago I opened our current location on the Esplanade in Chico CA, which at the time was much larger than I needed - but I had a vision. Since that time, we have grown almost every year. We now have a team of 13 amazing men and women who get along great. We are not your average collision shop.
Our facility is clean and organized with modern well-maintained equipment and most of all, we have fun while doing a great job!
Before placing this ad, I asked some of my employees what they like about working here and this is what they had to say: "Great family atmosphere, I love that the company buys us lunch every Friday, the office staff is easy to work with. I appreciate that the estimators get me the hours that I need to do the repairs correctly. I like working for a company that really cares about their staff and clients. It's great to work for a company that understands personal situations and is willing to work with me. This company has things figured out and is neat and well organized."
These are a few of the responses that I got, but when it comes down to it - you spend a lot of time at your job, and you should enjoy it.
Check out our website and our Google reviews @knockoutcollisionrepair.com, We are looking to continue our growth and need the right people to do it so if you or someone you know would like to be part of our great team!
Visit our website at www.knockoutcollisionrepair.com
The purpose of the Production Manager is to create and maintain an environment that produces safe, high quality vehicle repairs, quickly and profitably at a volume above the Shop’s Break Even Point on a consistent basis.
- Oversees the day-to-day business operations for production department.
- Sets production targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and sees that they are achieved.
- Assist with any customer issues that the Service Advisor could not resolve to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards are always adhered to.
- Assist with hiring, onboarding, as well as continual training of existing technicians to ensure the company's quality, production and profitability goals are consistently met.
- Manage personalized training plan for each technician and monitor progress from start to finish, ensuring technicians can efficiently perform the skills required for their positions produce high quality results.
- Maintains a clean, well-organized, safe and healthy work environment that complies with OSHA standards.
- Ensure that all parts, materials and sublets necessary to complete quality repairs are ordered and processed in a timely manner and properly billed to final invoice.
- Ensure all Final Bill’s are accurate to the work completed and compliant with California Bureau of Repair regulations.
- Ensure all Repair Orders are closed accurately and timely.
Control an efficient and profitable production team that is consistently meeting or exceeding the shop’s breakeven.
$60,000 to 150,000 Annually + Bonus ( based on skill and experience)