Like other Japanese brands, Nissan is known for crafting vehicles that place an emphasis on quality and reliability. The company boasts a wide range of cars, minivans, trucks, and SUVs, including the popular Altima sedan, the Z series sports car, Frontier pickup, Murano SUV, and the all-electric Leaf. Bring your Nissan to Knockout Collision Repair for repairs done thoughtfully, efficiently, and accurately.
At Knockout Collision Repair, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Nissan can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Chico to repair your Nissan:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Nissan dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Nissan dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Nissan repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Chico charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Chico, Knockout Collision Repair is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Nissan repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Nissan Drivers in Chico, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Nissan is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Nissan as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Chico, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!